The vision is for NHF to be the community church where everyone can come to find God. To find answers to life’s questions. To find love and not condemnation. This is accomplished through New Heights Fellowship’s mission.
Begin your Sunday with Coffee and Doughnuts when the Welcome Center opens at 9 am. Then follow up with Small Groups at 9:45! There is a place for everyone.
- A Well Equipped Nursery for the Little Ones
- DiscipleLand Classes for Kids’ Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- Student Ministries (Grades 6-12)
- Upper Room for Millennials
- New Journey for Singles and Couples
- Hope Class for Ladies
- Crusaders Class for Men
- Fidelis Class for Senior Ladies
- A Place for Everyone!
Sundays at 11 – Worship as a family and hear life instructions from God’s Word delivered by Pastor Gene Strickland. You’ll make new friends. You’ll grow closer to God (we won’t make you religious). You’ll find a place to belong!